These cheap sweets and budget desserts are delicious. Just because it’s budget-friendly or cheap, doesn’t mean it’s not tasty! These budget desserts will prove it!
Simple and cheap are two of my favorite words when it comes to food and activities. With a busy family that’s on a budget, those two words can be one of the best things you hear!
Another favorite word for busy families is no-bake. A no bake dessert can be something that’s made for any occasion. Yep, we’ve thrown a few in the mix too!
Thankfully, there are plenty of affordable sweets and desserts that are easy to make and impressive.
To prove that, here are some of our favorite cheap desserts that you can make at home when you’re on a tight budget. They’ll certainly impress the family or guests at your next event or dinner!
Cheap Sweets You’re Going to Love
- Easy Lemon Blondies – An easy dessert bar recipe that only takes a few ingredients.
- Ice Cream Brownie Dessert – Perfect for summers and so delicious.
- Easy Cake Mix Peach Cobbler from Two Pink Peonies
- Sugared Butter Cookies – Flavorful, easy, and something the kids will certainly enjoy.
- Spiced Pumpkin and Maple Bars – A delicious budget friendly fall dessert.
- Strawberry Pie from Amanda’s Cookin
- 3 Ingredient Blackberry Dump Cake Recipe from ConservaMom – Yep, only 3 ingredients!
- No Bake Vanilla Cookies – No bake with vanilla flavors, these cookies are easy and tasty.
- Apple Dump Cake from Thrifty Frugal Mom
- No Bake Cake Batter Mousse from EmilyFabulous
- 3 Ingredient Oreo Cake from Pastry Wishes
- 2-Ingredient Nutella Cake from The Petite Cook – Only 2 ingredients needed for this delicious and easy to make budget dessert dish.
- Cherry Cream Cheese Crescent Ring from The Recipe Life
- Mexican Fried Bananas from Mama Maggies Kitchen
- Lemon Posset from What a Girl Eats
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie from The Cozy Cook
- Three Ingredient Peach Pie from Quiche My Grits – Another easy 3 ingredient budget dessert that guests or the family will love.
Cheap Sweets and Budget Desserts
What describes these desserts? My three favorite words; easy, cheap, and delicious.. it certainly doesn’t get any better than that!
When to Serve Cheap Desserts?
You don’t need any special reason to serve these desserts!
You can serve these budget desserts at parties, after dinner, or for special occasions. Guests will be so impressed with their flavors, they’ll be amazed when once you tell them they were so affordable to make.