Beat the heat with these dinner ideas for hot days! These dinner ideas for hot summer days are easy to make, quick, and delicious.
There’s nothing worse than having to withstand the heat of the stove on those really hot days. I dread it. That’s why when it comes to summer time, you’ll find me making quick and easy meals.
By dinners for hot days and quick easy meals, I mean meals that don’t require too much time over the stove or that have to be baked in the oven for long.
Dinner Ideas for Hot Days During the Summer
These dinner ideas for hot days are either quick meals (around 30 minutes or less) or are made in instant pot or crockpot so you don’t have to spend much time over the stove.
We’ve also included a few easy casseroles that you can throw together for dinner when you want something a little more filling but still easy to make.
Dinner Ideas for Hot Summer Days
When it comes to dinner ideas for hot summer days you want something that you can just throw together and enjoy.
You don’t want to spend much time over the stove which is why we featured some easy and delicious recipes that are quick. If you need some more easy dinner ideas summer, these will be worth checking out too!
- canned tuna recipes that are easy and delicious
- hidden veggie meals or meatless Monday meals are perfect for sneaking in some healthy vegetables
- egg salad recipes can be a light but filling dinner idea
- vegan broccoli or tenderstem broccoli meals are perfect for summer
- skewer recipes or foods on a stick are perfect when you want to enjoy the grill
- cheesy dinners and unique grilled cheeses are filling
- burrito bowls are always an easy summer dish to make
Bonus Dinner Ideas for Hot Days
Chanterelle Tart with Ricotta, Rosemary and a Phyllo Crust from Cooking with Carlee. If you can get your hands on some chanterelle mushrooms, this dinner idea is easy and delicious.
Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner from Marathons and Motivation. Throw everything on the skillet and bake! This easy dinner idea for hot summer days is a keeper!
Chinese Broccoli Recipe with Garlic from The Forked Spoon. You can serve this as a side, but it’ll also work when you want a light dinner for the summer.