Cajun Roasted Carrots
This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission if you click and purchase something.
These easy Cajun roasted carrots make the perfect side dish. Baby carrots are roasted with a sweet and spicy mixture and cooked until perfectly tender.
Serve up these spicy carrots as a side, for potlucks, or we even like to enjoy them as a snack. You can even throw these into a spicy stir fry recipe.
Easy Cajun Roasted Carrots
Making these easy Cajun roasted carrots is super simple. You only need a few ingredients and some time in the oven.
Makes 5 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the oil, brown sugar, Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Toss the baby carrots into the mixture making sure they are well coated.
- Spread the carrots in an even layer on the lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until fork tender, stirring the carrots halfway through the cook time.