Whether you are learning to crochet or you’re a pro, these crochet projects are fun to make. Check out these awesome crochet projects and grab the free crochet patterns to make them yourself!
We chose these free crochet patterns because they make great gifts. Plus, they are either just adorable or the crochet crafts are perfect for decorating your home with.
Adorable Crochet Patterns That Are Free
This summer we are going to learn how to crochet. Our 15 year old has shown some interest in making her own hats and scarves so we will start there. I hope she enjoys it and continues her interest in creating other items. She may not realize it yet, but learning how to crochet can be handy as she gets older.
Our Favorite Craft Projects
1. Mermaid Doll from Red Ted Art. An advanced crochet mermaid doll pattern you can make to give as gifts or place in the kid’s room.
2. Teddy Bear Crochet Baby Hat from Busy Creating Memories. How adorable is this! This super cute crochet teddy bear hat is an adorable way to keep their heads warm and cozy.
3. Beginner Ribbed Crochet Hat Pattern from Marching North. An easy and free crochet hat pattern that is perfect for beginners.
5. Crochet Doily Purse from CraftBits. You can make this doily purse to keep your small items in or kids can use it as a play purse.
6. Pentagon Crochet Bunting Pattern from Sum of Their Stories. These cute pentagon-shaped patterns can be used to create a cute and colorful garland.
Free Crochet Patterns & Awesome Crochet Projects
7. Crochet Chain Stitch Beaded Necklaces from Make and Takes. If you need a way to use up some extra yarn scrap, these beaded necklaces are a great way to do so.
8. Mandala Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern from Make it Crochet. Beautiful! I’m loving this adorable mandala baby blanket and you can grab the free crochet blanket pattern to make it yourself!
9. Crochet Flower Garland from Sum of Their Stories. These little crochet flowers are adorable and you can turn them into a pretty garland.
10. Crochet Plant Hanger from Homemade Heather. A cute crochet plate hanger can add some extra flair to your home. These are popular with many and fairly easy to make.
11. DIY Crochet Heart Pouches from Sustain My Craft Habit. These adorable heart pouches are made with shirt yarn.
Easy Awesome Crochet Projects and Crafts
12. Bulky Crochet Throw Blanket Pattern from Marching North. Comfy and bulky, this blanket is perfect for snuggling and keeping warm.
13. Two Color Crochet Scarf Pattern from Make It Crochet. Trendy! I love the colors and the design of this two color scarf.
14. Easy Crochet Pumpkins from One Mama’s Daily Drama. Make these cute pumpkins and set them out for fall.
15. Crochet Mermaid Tail from Brooklyn Berry Designs. Fun for kids, you can crochet this mermaid tail for them to play with and to keep their legs warm.
16. Crochet Candy Corn Garland from Jonesin for Taste. Make this crochet garland for fall, Thanksgiving, or as a Halloween decoration.
17. Crochet Beaded Necklace from CraftBits. I love this cute and fashionable beaded necklace!
18. Piper The Penguin Crochet Pattern from Desert Blossom Crafts. So cute!! This adorable crochet penguin is perfect to make when you need a gift.
19. T-Shirt Yarn Crochet Basket from Sustain My Craft Habit. Worn T-shirts are turned into something beautiful! Crochet the old shirts into this basket for your home.
Whether you are making these awesome crochet projects for yourself or getting your teen started with learning how to crochet, these free patterns are awesome. Start with the easy ones and then work your way up to the more advanced patterns.
P.S. If you enjoy crocheting, this is a great way to spend time with your teen!
Get free goodies!
When you join our newsletter!
- Recipes & Dinner Ideas
- Craft Tutorials and Craft Ideas
- Educational Printables for Kids
- Travel Tips and More!