Add some fun to your party with these delicious and easy Halloween party foods and appetizers! These party foods for Halloween make the perfect snack for everyone to enjoy.
When it comes to Halloween party foods, having a selection of sweet and salty can make for great Halloween appetizers.
Luckily, we’ve gathered a few fun party appetizers and party food for Halloween that are a mix of sweet Halloween treats and savory appetizers that everyone can enjoy.
Easy Halloween Party Foods
1. Pumpkin Dip – Pumpkin dip is one of the easiest Halloween party foods to make and it serves a lot of people.
2. Halloween Spiced Chex Mix – Set this tasty Halloween pumpkin spiced Chex Mix out for the guests to dig into and you won’t regret it!
3. Mummy Meatballs – Delicious meatballs are wrapped in strips of crescent rolls to make them look like mummies.
4. Monster Rice Krispie Treat Balls – Adorable is all we can say! These cute monster rice krispie treats will make some delicious party foods for Halloween.
5. Bone Breadsticks – Make your table a little spookier with these delicious Halloween bone breadsticks!
6. Halloween Dunkaroo Dip – Homemade Dunkaroo dip is turned into a fun themed Halloween party food everyone will enjoy.
7. Spooky Halloween Tortilla Chips – Serve these Halloween tortilla chips with your favorite dip and you have the perfect Halloween party appetizer.
8. Halloween Charcuterie Board – Make a spread of goodies with this Halloween inspired charcuterie board.
9. Pumpkin Cheese Ball – A party isn’t a party without a cheese ball and this pumpkin themed appetizer is perfect for Halloween parties.
10. Monster Veggie Tray – Serve up some healthy veggies to your guests with these fun monster veggie trays.
Spooky Halloween Appetizers
11. 7 Layer Halloween Taco Dip – A delicious and easy Halloween appetizer or party food that you can serve with chips or crackers.
12. Keto Spider Web Deviled Eggs – It’s not a party without a platter of deviled eggs and these are all dressed up for Halloween.
13. Witches Fingers & Edible Eyeballs – Not only will the kids enjoy this spooky Halloween appetizer, but adults will to!
14. Pepperoni Skull Cheese Ball – Shaped like a skull, this cheese ball is sure to be a hit with Halloween party guests!