Make your spring cleaning easy with this spring cleaning checklist printable! Along with the free spring cleaning printable, we are sharing some of the best tips for spring cleaning.
I know, I get it. Spring cleaning isn’t fun but it’s important that we do it. Why? Well, one reason is that a clean home is a happy home. Clutter and dirt just bring us down so making sure things are thoroughly clean will allow us to breathe in that clean air and help us feel better.
Trust us! Grab this Spring Cleaning Checklist Printable so that you can declutter. It’s just a simple list of spring cleaning tasks to do.
Spring cleaning also allows us to declutter and get rid of all those extra things that we no longer use, need, or have outgrown. This is especially important when you have young children. Kids grow so fast that it’s easy to have piles of clothes that no longer fit or toys that are no longer played with.
Before you throw those things out though, try to donate them or find a family that will give them a good home so that other children can enjoy them as much as your child did.
You can also try and sell the household items to make some extra money if they are in good shape and can still be used.
Spring Cleaning Checklist Printable + List of Spring Cleaning Tasks
This free printable spring cleaning checklist touches on the most important things for each room in the house.
Ready to download? The free printable checklist for spring cleaning and list of spring cleaning tasks can be found below. We are also sharing some of our favorite tips, DIY cleaner recipes, and more!
The Spring Cleaning Checklist Printable includes detailed sections for the following:
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen
- Tackling the Bathrooms
- Organizing and Cleaning Bedrooms
- Diving into the Garage
- Cleaning the Living Rooms and Entry Ways
Our Favorite Products for Spring Cleaning
Best Tips for Spring Cleaning
After you’ve grabbed the Spring Cleaning Checklist Printable, go over some of these best tips for spring cleaning. Not only will they help making your spring cleaning easier, but they can also add that fresh spring smell to your home.
- Lemons will not only help clean naturally, but they will also leave your room smelling fresh for the spring.
- Use lemons in the microwave to get rid of tough grease and food. Just place lemons, water, and a splash of vinegar in a bowl and microwave and cook for 5 minutes. Thanks to Simply Stacie for the tip!
- I didn’t include anything about spring cleaning your car, but if you are planning to spring clean your car, Our Wasabi Life has some good car cleaning tips and tricks.
- As pet owners, things can get even more dirty and much quicker. It’s crazy how much pets shed or bring in with them from being outside. Bitz and Giggles has some good tips when it comes to cleaning for those with pets.
- Organization is key! As you are cleaning, organize everything so that you know where it is and things aren’t so cluttered.
- Tea Tree Oil can make a great natural cleaner. Thank you to Thrifty Jinxy for this tip! She also shares a good way to clean your trash cans, which is very helpful.
- Don’t forget the washing machine! Pink Fortitude reminds us that it is important to deep clean your washing machine regularly.
Use Homemade Cleaners
Homemade cleaners are often natural and contain no harsh chemicals. You can also make homemade cleaners that are safe for both pets and children. Here are a few DIY cleaning recipes that you can use for your upcoming spring cleaning adventure.
Grab the list of spring cleaning tasks below!