Fall Cake Mix Cookies with M&Ms
These delicious fall cake mix cookies are perfect for the autumn season. They can also be an easy Halloween cookie treat for parties.
We love cake mix cookies! Why? Because using cake mix is cheap and it is a shortcut that allows us to whip up some yummy cookies in no time. Cookies made with cake mix are perfect for when you are short on time.
Table of Contents
Cake Mix Cookies for Fall
I love that these cake mix cookies for fall are versatile. You can use them Halloween too. They’re great for parties and since they use cake mix, it takes you no time to whip these babies up.
Serve them up with a sweet fall puppy chow, enjoy them after a fall Dollar Store craft, or alongside some fall art projects for kids.
If you’d like to make them for Halloween, you can pair them up with a couple of different activities. Let the kids color some Halloween coloring pages, enjoy a Halloween snack before the cookies, or while watching Halloween movies.
Halloween Cake Mix Cookies
- Makes 2-3 dozen cookies
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Bake time: 10 minutes
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Bag of M&M’S Cookies & Screeem Chocolate Halloween Candy
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, and oil. Stir well until a dough has formed.
- Add in the candy M&M’s, and stir.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop a rounded spoonful of dough onto the baking sheet, spaced 2 inches apart. Continue until the cookie dough is gone.
- Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and set on a wire cooling rack to cool for one minute.
Once the fall cake mix cookies have cooled down, enjoy! You can serve them on a platter for parties. When storing them, store them in an air tight container so that they don’t get crunchy.
Want some more cake mix cookies that you can bake up and enjoy? Check out these easy and delicious cookie recipes: