Teach the kids to be kind with this 20 day kindness challenge printable. Each day they can complete a random act of kindness to help others.
We know it’s important to teach kids to be kind to one another and when started early, that kindness can be carried with them as they grow up. Kindness seems to be going out of style so having this
In addition to this 20 days of kindness challenge, print out some kindness bookmarks to remind children to be kind. Have them use the bookmarks as they read their favorite books.
20 Day Kindness Challenge Free Printable
These 20 days of kindness activities include:
- Write a nice letter to someone.
- Give someone a big hug.
- Hold the door open for someone.
- Make kindness rocks for others.
- Make someone laugh.
- Serve a homeless shelter for those in need.
- Leave a nice note for the mailman.
- Do a chore for someone else.
- Donate a book to someone or to the library.
- Give food to the food pantry.
- Tell someone how much you love them.
- Hold the door open for someone (this is a good one kids can do twice).
- Smile when you see someone.
- Give someone a high five.
- Pick up litter or trash around town. This can also be done in your neighborhood or on your street.
- Let someone go before you.
- Share your favorite toys with someone.
- Say “thank you” to someone.
- Make cookies for the fire department or hospital workers.
- Help a neighbor with lawn/yard work.
Download the 20 Days of Kindness Printable