Grab the holiday movies, gather the family, and serve up some fun and tasty Christmas movie night snacks!
Everyone will love these movie night snacks for Christmas and they’ll be the perfect addition to your movie night. These are great snacks that are easy to make and tasty. The kids can even help you prepare them!
What are some good Christmas movie night snacks to serve?
If you’re looking for some tasty Christmas movie night snacks, we’ve gathered some of our favorites!
Christmas charcuterie boards are perfect for movie nights. You can mix and max these with your favorite ginger foods, fruits, veggies, and meats to create a custom Christmas movie night snack.
No Bake treats are always a great option because they are easy to make.
Snack mixes are perfect for munching on while enjoying family Christmas movies.
- Christmas Chex Mix from Sugar and Soul
- Strawberry Santa Hats from Picky Eater Blog
- Crockpot Candied Nuts from Modern Mom Life
- Grinch Candy Buttons from Tikkido
- Edible No Bake Cookie Dough Bites from Savor the Spoonful
Honey Bacon Cheese Dip
Grab the Ritz crackers and use them to scoop up some of this sweet and salty cheese dip.
Made with bacon, honey, cream cheese, and shredded cheese, it’s an irresistible snack you can’t resist.
Buffalo Chicken Roll Ups
An easy snack that’s great for movie night, these buffalo chicken roll-ups are easy to make and delicious.
They’ll add a little kick and a ton of flavor to movie night!
Snacks for Christmas Movie Night
- Maple Bacon Popcorn from Tikkido
- Vanilla Elf Hats from For the Love of Food
- Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats from Princess Pinky Girl
- S’mores Snack Mix from Lane and Grey Fare
- Stuffed Santa Strawberries from Wow It’s Veggie
- Holiday Frosting Board from Modern Mom Life
- Italian Butter Cookies from Cucina by Elena
- Grinch Snack Board from Play Party Plan
- Everything Bagel Cheese Ball from Feast for a Fraction
Celery & Peanut Butter Reindeer Snacks
Super easy to make, healthy, and fun for Christmas! These tasty reindeer snacks are made with peanut butter, celery, pretzels for the ears, and some holiday candy for the face.
RITZ Pepperoni Pizza Sandwiches
Another simple Christmas snack for movie night!
Everyone will love the combination of Ritz crackers, mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni.
Christmas Movie Night Snacks
- Christmas Tree Cheese Platter with Sausage from Honey & Lime
- No Bake Reindeer Cookies from The Parent Spot
- Spicy Chex Mix from The Cozy Cook
- Melting Snowman Cheese Ball from On My Kids Plate
- Vanilla Pudding Puppy Chow from Aleka’s Get-Together
- Easy Snow Globe Cookies from Ann’s Entitled Life
Parmesan Ricotta Dip
Serve up with your favorite crackers or make your own everything bagel crackers and enjoy a tasty dip for movie night.
You can serve the dip on a platter surrounded by crackers or in a bowl.. either way, it’s delicious!
Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Taquitos
Whip up some easy BBQ chicken taquitos in the air fryer for a flavorful movie snack.
Kids and adults will love these flavorful taquitos and they’ll be one of the most filling Christmas movie night snacks to enjoy.
Santa Wafer Cookies
Adorable! These vanilla wafer Santa cookies are an easy-to-make treat the kids will love.
Dipped in white chocolate and decorated to look like Santa, these Santa wafer cookies are super cute.
More Tasty Christmas Movie Night Snacks worth making
- Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza from Like Mother Like Daughter
- Air Fryer Christmas Tree Hand Pies from Thrifty Jinxy
- Christmas Tree Appetizers from Frazzled and Frugal
- Cinnamon Puff Pastry Christmas Tree from A Mummy Too
- Christmas Tree Cake Dip from Fantabulosity
- Christmas Tree Mini Quiches from Happy Kitchen
- Watermelon Christmas Trees from Yum in the Kitchen
- Brioche Cinnamon Rolls from The Flavor Blender
When it comes to enjoying your favorite Christmas movies, there’s nothing better than enjoying some flavorful Christmas movie night snacks with them!