4th of July fruit ideas are perfect for your patriotic BBQs and parties this summer. Fresh berries and fruit can make beautiful patriotic fruit dishes everyone will enjoy.
These patriotic fruit dishes aren’t just limited to your 4th of July celebrations. You can also serve them for Memorial Day, Veteran’s Day, and other patriotic celebrations.
Don’t get me wrong, we love our 4th of July brownie dessert and other red, white, and blue desserts, but patriotic fruit dishes are a healthier treat to enjoy.
4th of July Fruit Dishes
What are some of the best patriotic fruit dishes for gatherings and parties?
- Fruit Kabobs & Skewers: Fruit skewers are so easy to make and they are customizable. You can use just about any type of fruit you want to create your own patriotic skewers. For example, thread blueberries, strawberries, and pieces of watermelon onto the skewers for a colorful and healthy snack.
- Fruit Salad: Another easy 4th of July fruit dish is to make a simple red, white, and blue fruit salad. To do this, you can combine sliced strawberries, blueberries, and sliced or diced bananas in a bowl and serve chilled.
- Fruit Platter: A favorite for many is a fruit platter. If you really want to get creative, simply shape the fruit in the shape and colors of the American flag. Arrange sliced strawberries, blueberries, and star-shaped watermelon pieces in the shape of an American flag on a platter.
These patriotic fruit ideas are perfect for your 4th of July celebrations. They are also easy to make and can be enjoyed by both kids and adults.
1. Red White & Blue Fruit Salad
Enjoy this delicious patriotic salad for any celebration. The dish from Down Redbud Drive is made with strawberries, blueberries, dragonfruit, and watermelon.
2. Easy Fruit and Yogurt Parfait
Simple, but delicious, this patriotic yogurt parfait with berries is a healthy snack or party treat you can enjoy during the patriotic festivities.
3. American Flag Fruit Platter – 4th of July Fruit Ideas
One of the easiest 4th of July fruit ideas is to make a patriotic platter of fruits like this American flag snack board. Filled with red and blue fruits and white chocolate covered pretzels.
4. Patriotic Fruit Popsicles
Made with fresh berries and coconut milk, these patriotic popsicles are easy to make and perfect for those warm summer parties.
5. Red White & Blue Layered Fruit & Ice Cream Treat
A simple fruit and ice cream layered dessert that’s perfect for BBQs and patriotic celebrations. In between the strawberries and the blueberries is a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
6. Watermelon Pizza With Cream Cheese Icing
Serve up some patriotic fun with these cute watermelon pizza slices. Watermelon slices are topped with strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, and a cream cheese icing.
7. Watermelon Blueberry Salad
So fun and perfect for patriotic parties, this watermelon and blueberry salad is sure to be a hit with the guests.
8. Red White & Blue Trifles – 4th of July Fruit Ideas
These red white and blue trifles are an easy single serve treat that you can serve friends and family at your next patriotic celebration.
9. Berry Cheesecake Trifle
Full of fresh fruit, this berry cheesecake trifle is a sweet fruity dessert that is perfect for the 4th of July.
More 4th of July Fruit Ideas & Patriotic Fruit Dishes
Keto Berry Bundt Cake – Topped with fresh fruit, this sweet bundt cake will be a delicious patriotic dessert to enjoy.
Star Meringues With Fresh Berries – So easy and delicious, these fresh berry meringues will make the perfect patriotic fruit treat.
Patriotic Mini Fruit Tarts – Fruity and delicious, guests will enjoy these patriotic mini fruit tarts.
Hopefully you enjoyed this tasty collection of 4th of July fruit ideas and patriotic fruit dishes just as much as we did!
More fun for the 4th of July or other patriotic holidays:
- Coconut Ice Cream Pie Dessert for Patriotic Holidays
- Strawberry Pineapple Rum Slushie with Coconut
- Free Patriotic Bingo Game Printable for Kids
- Easy Picnic Side Dishes You Need To Try
- Patriotic Gnome Wreath DIY for July 4th or Memorial Day