These spring salads with strawberries are perfect for when the weather starts to warm up and you want a light but filling meal.
While these may be focused on strawberry salads for spring, you can enjoy them during the summer months when you want to enjoy something refreshing and easy to make.
Easy Spring Salads with Strawberries
When it comes to spring salads with strawberries, we love enjoying them as part of our picnic sides. They’re just so easy to put together and you can have them ready in no time.
You may also like these summer salad recipes.
Tips for making tasty salads with strawberries:
- Go with fresh ingredients. Fresh strawberries, kale, arugula, lettuce, spinach, herbs, etc will pair together well and give you the best flavors.
- Add different textures to add crunch. Adding nuts, seeds, and fresh produce can give you some wonderful textures and add a bit of crunch to your salad.
- Use sweet & savory flavors. Since strawberries are naturally sweet, they will pair well with flavors that are more savory and give you a tasty balance. This is why you’ll often find a balsamic vinaigrette, feta cheese, and nuts mixed in with the spring salads with strawberries.
While these spring salads with strawberries bring you some powerful flavor, you can even experiment with other flavors to create something unique and enjoyable.
1. Strawberry Baby Greens Salad with Buttery Spiced Pecans & Strawberry Basil Balsamic Vinaigrette
Baby greens, buttery spiced pecans, and strawberries are tossed with a strawberry basil balsamic vinaigrette. It’s the perfect spring or summer salad to enjoy.
2. Spring Strawberry and Pecan Salad
A bright and refreshing spring salad with strawberries, this flavorful strawberry and pecan salad is easy to whip together and flavorful.
3. Strawberry Spinach Salad
Strawberries, spinach, feta cheese, almonds, and avocado are tossed in a flavorful apple cider dressing to create this dish.
4. Strawberry Feta Salad
Kale, strawberries, and feta cheese are the stars of this spring strawberry salad. It’s coated with a simple balsamic vinaigrette for extra flavor.
5. Strawberry Spinach Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
A poppy seed dressing is added to this strawberry and spinach salad for extra flavor. The combination creates a delicious spring strawberry salad you won’t be able to resist.
6. Strawberry Avocado Salad with Bacon
You’ll love this avocado, strawberry, and bacon salad tossed with a homemade creamy dressing.
7. Spring Salad with Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
This delicious spring salad with strawberries and a unique strawberry balsamic vinaigrette will have your taste buds jumping for joy.
Packed full of flavor and nutrients, this strawberry kale salad is sure to be a hit. You’ll want to add this to your collection of spring salads with strawberries.
9. Strawberry and Chicken Salad
Take your lunch or dinner up a notch and enjoy the flavors of this strawberry chicken salad. It’s a light and filling recipe worth trying.
10. Strawberry Fields Salad
Healthy and delicious, this filling strawberry salad is an easy one to put together and will be a flavorful dish to enjoy.