Ground Turkey Recipes That Wont Break The Bank
These ground turkey recipes are easy and affordable. From ground turkey and rice dishes to ground turkey stuffed meatballs, these recipes are filling dinner ideas that won’t break the bank..
Using ground beef in your recipes has its health benefits. For one, you can get fat free ground turkey which is high in protein and has less sodium and less saturated fat than ground beef.
Table of Contents
Easy Ground Turkey Recipes
Whether you enjoy eating ground turkey or use ground turkey recipes to help lose weight, these recipes made with ground turkey are easy and affordable.
1. Ground Turkey Taco Stuffed Meatballs
Change up your meatball routine with this alternative! Easy and delicious, these ground turkey stuffed meatballs will allow you to change up your typical taco Tuesday or Mexican dinner.
2. Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Ground turkey can be used to make these delicious versatile stuffed zucchini boats from Low Carb Spark.
3. Southwest Ground Turkey Enchiladas
Packed with turkey, cheese, black beans, and other goodies, these turkey enchiladas are easy, filling, and delicious.
4. Ground Turkey Fried Rice
If you are looking for a quick and easy weeknight dinner, this ground turkey and rice dish is the way to go. Full of color and flavor, you won’t regret giving this dish a try.
5. Ground Turkey Pasta
A filling dinner idea that the family will love, this turkey pasta is full of flavor and easy to make. It would be the perfect weeknight dinner idea when you want something easy to feed the family.
6. Ground Turkey Stir Fry
Made in just 30 minutes, this ground turkey stir fry is a quick and easy dinner idea even the kids will enjoy. It’s packed with veggies and has a delicious stir fry sauce that brings flavor to the dish.
7. Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
It’s always a good day for chili, especially when you want a good turkey chili recipe that will fill you up! Made in the slow cooker, this chili makes for an easy weeknight dinner idea and is even better when enjoyed on those chilly winter days.
8. Easy Turkey Shepherd’s Pie
Your favorite comfort meal is made using ground turkey instead of beef for a delicious dinner. This turkey shepherd’s pie is a filling meal that the whole family will enjoy.
Bonus Ground Turkey Recipes
9. Turkey Meatloaf from The Cozy Cook. Change up your meatloaf dinner by using turkey instead of beef for dinner.
10. Instant Pot Turkey Sloppy Joes from Freezer Meals 101.
11. Turkey Cabbage Soup from The Blond Cook. Hearty, filling, and comforting, this turkey cabbage soup is made with ground turkey.
12. Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers from Clan Kitchen. Healthy and delicious, these stuffed peppers are filled with ground turkey for a filling meal.
13. Sweet Potato Turkey Burgers from Bucket List Tummy.