Easy and delicious bread pudding recipes that are sweet, filling, and perfect for any occasion. From breakfast to dessert, you are going to love these!
What is bread pudding?
Typically, bread pudding is a dessert that’s made with stale bread and milk or cream. It’s also generally made with eggs, a form of fat like oil or butter and a variety of other ingredients. The other ingredients depend on whether you are making a sweet or savory bread pudding recipe.
Bread Pudding Recipes
1. Raspberry Bread Pudding – Perfect for summer, the raspberries bring a unique flavor to this bread pudding.
2. Pumpkin Bread Pudding – A delicious pumpkin bread pudding recipe that’s perfect for fall and for those who enjoy pumpkin flavor.
3. Bourbon Apple Bread Pudding – Bourbon and apple come together to create this delicious bread pudding.
4. Bread Pudding Muffins With Crumble Topping Recipe – Enjoy your bread pudding in muffin form with recipe. The crumble topping adds a little extra crunchy sweetness to the mix.
More Recipes for Bread Pudding
26. Cranberry Eggplant Bread Pudding – Gluten Free