Easy and delicious bread pudding recipes that are sweet, filling, and perfect for any occasion. From breakfast to dessert, you are going to love these!
What is bread pudding?
Typically, bread pudding is a dessert that’s made with stale bread and milk or cream. It’s also generally made with eggs, a form of fat like oil or butter and a variety of other ingredients. The other ingredients depend on whether you are making a sweet or savory bread pudding recipe.
Bread Pudding Recipes
How To Make Bread Pudding Taste Better
Bread pudding is all about flavor and if you don’t have enough of it, it’s kind of bland. Add some vanilla extract, pudding, or other flavor enhancements to add some extra flavor. These bread pudding recipes add some extra flavors in various ways.
Should Bread Pudding Be Served Warm or Cold?
It’s all about preference. Most enjoy bread pudding warm or straight out of the oven. It’s not recommended to store it though because it tastes best right out of the oven!
The Best Bread Pudding Recipes
1. Raspberry Bread Pudding – Perfect for summer, the raspberries bring a unique flavor to this bread pudding.
2. Pumpkin Bread Pudding – A delicious pumpkin bread pudding recipe that’s perfect for fall and for those who enjoy pumpkin flavor.
3. Bourbon Apple Bread Pudding – Bourbon and apple come together to create this delicious bread pudding.
4. Bread Pudding Muffins With Crumble Topping Recipe – Enjoy your bread pudding in muffin form with this easy recipe. The crumble topping adds a little extra crunchy sweetness to the mix.
More Recipes for Bread Pudding
26. Cranberry Eggplant Bread Pudding – Gluten Free
When it comes to bread pudding, you can add so many different flavors to it. It’s a great dish that can be served for breakfast or dessert. Hopefully, you enjoyed some of the best bread pudding recipes!