Valentine Crafts for Teens That Are Easy and Affordable
This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission if you click and purchase something.
Looking for some easy Valentine crafts for teens that you can make on a budget? These Valentine’s Day teen crafts are fun to make and affordable.
Valentine’s Day is almost here and if your teen is looking to give their besties something special, they’ll love these homemade Valentine crafts.
Valentine Crafts for Teens
- Red Burlap Heart Wreath from Where the Smiles Have Been
- Paper Straw Heart Earrings from Shimmering Strings
- Rose Petal Bath Bombs from Simply Beyond Herbs
- Infinity Scarf from Crafts by Amanda
- Mini Valentine’s Day Wreaths from Scrap Fabric from Craftidly
- Coastal Heart Garland from Love Our Real Life
- Duct Tape Roses by Crafts by Amanda
- Quilled Hot Air Balloon Valentine’s Day Card from Frugal Mom Eh
- Scrap Wood Love Sign from Sustain My Craft Habit
- Pink Paper Star from B4 and Afters
- Wine Corn Trivetts from Aileen Cooks
- Valentines Day Lip Scrubs from Beauty on 44th Street
- Conversation Heart Wreath from Crafts by Amanda
- Resin Hearts Conversation Paperweights from Lovely Indeed
- Puzzle Piece Valentine Heart Wreath from Moneywise Moms
- DIY Llama Valentine’s Day Garland from Tikkido
- Pipe Cleaner Heart Wreath from Stylish Cravings
- Heart Cards Garland from Champagne and Sugarplums
- Conversation Heart Soap from Bitz N Giggles
- Hydro Dipped Phone Cases from One Crazy Mom
- Felt Valentine Owl from Artsy Craftsy Mom
- Thumbprint Heart Glass Magnets from Rhythms of Play
- Yarn Wrapped Love Letters from Rainy Day Mum
- DIY Felt Heart Mobile from Red Ted Art
- DIY Reversible Valentine Heart Necklace from Artsy Craftsy Mom
Heart Shaped Valentine Crafts for Kids
Hearts are the shape of love and you’ll see them all over the place during the holiday. That’s why these heart shaped Valentine crafts for teens will make the perfect project.
- Valentine Paper Lantern – Heart House from Moms & Crafters
- No Sew Elastic Book Band from Sustain My Craft Habit
- Felt Heart Plush Craft from Ottawa Mommy Club
- Valentine Pillows – No Sew Fleece Tie Heart Pillows from Moms & Crafters
- Origami Fortune Cookies Paper Craft from The Crafting Nook
- Easy Heart String Art from Moms & Crafters
- Decorated Photo Heart Chocolate Box Craft from Honey and Lime
- Rae Dunn Heart Valentine’s Day Sign from Hunny I’m Home
- Conversation Heart Votives from The Soccer Mom Blog
- Valentine’s Day Ribbon Tree from The Frugal Navy Wife
More Valentine’s Day Goodies:
- free printable Valentine’s Day cards for kids
- white chocolate covered pretzel heart treats
- mini heart shaped pizzas
Thank you for sharing my Pink Paper Star!
You are welcome! It’s an easy craft teens can do for Valentine’s Day so I had to feature it!