Serve up some of these delicious lemon desserts this summer! These lemon desserts and recipes are sure to wow friends, family, and guests!
Lemon desserts are one of my favorite things to enjoy during the warm summer months. They are flavorful and refreshing, and these lemon desserts have just the right amount of zing to them.
What are the most popular lemon desserts?
- Lemon Bars. These are a classic lemon dessert that has a shortbread crust and is topped with a tangy lemon filling. You will also notice they are usually dusted with powdered sugar.
- Lemon Meringue Pie: This is a pie with a buttery crust, a zesty lemon filling, and a fluffy meringue topping.
- Lemon curd desserts: Lemon curd is a sweet and tangy spread that is made from lemon juice, sugar, eggs, and butter. Similar to a custard, it is commonly used as a filling or topping.
- Lemon Pound Cake: A moist and dense cake flavored with fresh lemon juice and zest. It’s often drizzled with a lemon or plain sugar glaze for added sweetness and tang.
- Lemon Tart: A buttery tart shell filled with a smooth lemon curd.
- Lemon Icebox Pie: A creamy and chilled pie made with a graham cracker crust and a creamy lemon filling.
This collection of lemon flavored desserts features all of the above and more!
You may also like these coconut desserts for summer!
1. Lemon Brigadeiro from I Heart Brazil. A delicious and sweet lemon fudge dessert that is easy to make and full of flavor.
2. Lemon Bundt Cake from The Carefree Kitchen. Full of lemon flavor from the lemon zest and lemon extract, this is a cake that lemon lovers will certainly enjoy.
3. Lemon Amaretto Tiramisu Dessert from The Olive Blogger. Want a delicious dessert that will impress any lemon lover? Check out this delicious lemon amaretto tiramisu!
4. Lemon Icebox Cake from Powered By Mom. Super easy to make, this layered dessert is perfect for an after dinner treat or a gathering.
Dessert Flavored with Lemon
5. Lemon Meringue Pie from Homemade for Elle. A good lemon meringue pie is always a delicious dessert to enjoy!
6. White Chocolate Lemon Poke Cake from The Baking Fairy. White chocolate and lemon cake mix come together to create a lemon dessert worth trying.
7. No-Bake Raspberry Lemon Thyme Tartlets from Swirls of Flavor. A no bake dessert that’s definitely worth trying, these tartlets are easy to make and delicious.
8. Cast Iron Skillet Lemon Blueberry Scone from Hello Creative Family. Made in a cast iron skillet, this scone recipe brings together the flavors of lemon and blueberry.
9. No Bake Lemon Cheesecake from Spend with Pennies. An easy to make dessert that everyone can enjoy, this cheesecake is lemon flavored and delicious.
10. Classic Meyer Lemon Bars from Megs Everyday Indulgence. If you like a good classic lemon bar, these bars are a delicious treat to enjoy.
11. Lemon Curd from The Fresh Cooky. A failproof recipe that will have you making your own delicious homemade lemon curd at home.
12. Ooey Gooey Lemon Butter Cake from DIY Vibes. You are going to love this easy and delicious lemon butter cake dessert!
13. Glazed Lemon Cookies from The Carefree Kitchen. Lemon flavored cookies are topped with a sweet lemony glaze that compliments the sweet treat.
14. Lemon Truffles from On My Kids Plate. A truffle is a sweet treat that you can never go wrong with. These lemon truffles are easy to make and delicious.
15. Lemon Hush from Megs Everyday Indulgence. This easy treat has a cream cheese and pudding filling that sits between a crumbly crust and whipped topping mixture.
You may also enjoy trying this cake mix peach cobbler.
Lemon Dessert Recipes
16. Lemon Cupcakes from Baked Broiled and Basted. Topped with a cream cheese lemon flavored icing, these cupcakes are easy and delicious.
17. Double Lemon Pound Cake from Megs Everyday Indulgence. A double lemon pound cake that’s easy to make and sooo delicious!
18. Lemon Meringue Pie Popsicles from A Cookie Name Desire. A cold sweet treat that both kids and adults can enjoy!
19. Lemon Cheesecake Shooters from Powered By Mom. Perfect for summer parties and BBQ’s these lemon cheesecake shooters are sure to impress.
20. Lemon Blueberry Cake from Shugary Sweets. A homemade cake that’s made with lemons and berries and is topped with a cream cheese frosting.
21. Lemon Cupcakes from Beyond the Chicken Coop. You are going to love these easy to make lemon cupcakes!
22. Lemon Sorbeto from The Inspiration Edit. Made with fresh fruit and lemon, this easy to make sweet treat will be the hit of the party.
23. Mini Basil and Lemon Tartlets from Frolic and Flare. Looking for a mini dessert that friends and family will love? These mini lemon tartlets are sweet, zesty, and flavorful.
24. Lemon Poke Cake from Powered By Mom. Poke cakes are easy to make and this lemon poke cake dessert is easy and flavorful.
25. Keto Lemon Bars from Keto Focus. If you want a lemon bar recipe that keto-friendly, this is a delicious and easy to follow one.
26. Old Fashioned Lemon Loaf from Food Meanderings. A classic loaf that’s full of lemon flavor, this is a glazed treat everyone can enjoy.
27. Lemon Dump Cake from Our Wasabi Life. Super easy to make and delicious, this delicious treat is perfect for the summer.
Find more budget friendly dessert the whole family can enjoy!