This Halloween bingo free printable game is a great way for the kids to celebrate Halloween. Play the game at home, in classrooms, or with friends and family at the Halloween party!
To make playing the Halloween bingo game even more fun, offer fun prizes to winners and have the kids use candy corn for markers.
Serve up some monster Halloween rice krispie treats and you have a fun party for kids!
Halloween Bingo Free Printable
The Halloween bingo printable includes everything you need to play the game. Simply print, cut, and pass out the cards. The free bingo printable for Halloween also includes calling cards.
Once players have a bingo, you can offer fun Halloween-themed prizes to them. Luckily, you can get some pretty cheap toys from your local Dollar Tree or Dollar Store to give to winners.
Halloween Treats to Serve:
- Spider Books for Kindergarten and Preschool
- Halloween Cookies That Are Adorable
- Cupcakes for Halloween
- Leftover Candy Corn Recipes
- Halloween Secret Code Worksheet
Budget friendly Halloween Prizes:
Party favors make the best prizes for those who win! Here are a few of our favorite Halloween party favors that would work well as bingo prizes.
- Slap Bracelets (Amazon $9)
- Light Up Necklaces (Amazon $16)
- Various Stickers, Stamps, & More (Amazon $11)
- Halloween Toys (Amazon $14)
What to use as bingo markers:
- Candy corn (you can use the leftover candy to make these leftover candy corn recipes)
- Candy pumpkins
- Other small Halloween candy
- Kid-Safe bingo daubers
- Halloween stamps (if you don’t plan on using the cards over again)
Halloween Bingo Free Printable Game
Halloween bingo can be fun for both kids and adults. It can be used for parties or as a game to play with friends. Serve up your favorite Halloween snacks & treats and you have an affordable Halloween party that the kids will have fun at!
More Free Bingo Games
More Fun Halloween
- Halloween Bingo Free Printable Game
- Halloween Kids Party Games for a Fun Low Cost Party
- Good Family Halloween Movies to Watch with the Kids This Year
- Paper Plate Spider Craft for Kids Create a Fun Rockin Spider
- Peanut Butter Cup Spiders Recipe for Halloween